Review articles on various topics in the field of Diagnostic Cytopathology.
Online ISSN : Awaited
Frequency of publication: Continuous | Language of publication: English
Starting year: 2023 | Format of publication: Online
The CMAS Journal (CMASJ) is an open access peer-reviewed journal committed to publishing high-quality articles in the field of Diagnostic Cytopathology.
We are accepting new
manuscripts, please submit your
manuscript to us
Abstracting and Indexing Information
Join now as Cytopathology Foundation (CF) Member
For FREE benefits
Download FREE PDFs and Publish FREE in CMAS Journal (total waiver of APC of $1500 for any number manuscripts accepted after peer-review during CF membership in good standing). Publish at significantly subcidized APC of $ 100 in CytoJournal Additional benefits include significant discount for any conference and other publications by Cytopathology Foundation Inc. which supports open-access of peer-reviewed scientific literature in Diagnostic Cytopathology.
- This is to update you about the progress in the journey of open access in Cytopathology with CytoJournal as pioneer platform. At this juncture, CytoJournal is well established as open access resource for scientific cytopathology research with efforts of Cytopathology Foundation (CF).
- Cytopathologic Diagnosis of Serous Fluids (CMAS #2) by Shidham & Layfield, Book release event https://youtu.be/8nf0h43ng8s
Book is available to be purchased on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1955571066
- CellBlockistry 101 (CMAS #1) (Text book of cell-blocking Science) is available now. You can purchase your book here
- Evidence emerging for HPV-negative cervical cancer —-CAP Today January 2014 http://www.captodayonline.com/cytopathology-and-more-evidence-emerging-for-hpv-negative-cervical-cancer/
- Video: Is peer review broken? (Posted by Biome on 25th September 2013) —– “The hierarchy of journals has an effect that’s completely disproportionate to the real difference in the quality of the papers that are published.” Joshua Sanes, Harvard University —— http://www.biomedcentral.com/biome/video-is-peer-review-broken/ (video file may take longer time to download- in case of problem close the browser and open again)